Monday, September 17, 2007

I finally found it!


Ok, I've been wanting to do the Chevron Scarf for a couple of weeks.....you know, the one from "Last-Minute Knitted Gifts." Well, I would put together two yarns, and think - "OK, that's it. Those are the colors." Well, I have some color combos that I think will work well, but none that I was totally "WOW" about. Well, these two skeins are totally "WOW!"
They are from Deb at Fearless Fibers. Please visit her shop - the yarn is amazing. The colors are beautiful! It's 100% Superwash Merino, 4 ozs, and 550 yards! Sounds like I'm describing a birth announcement, doesn't it?The two colors are: On the left side - Sublime, on the Right side - Infatuation. They are gorgeous, and I hope that the next time you see them, they will be starting to form that famous chevron scarf that's sweeping the bloglines around the globe.


PS - For your enjoyment, I've added the piano as a background. Sorry about the bright spot in the middle. I think it might be the flash. Really, I need a great place to take pictures. I also need a ball winder and swift. I seem to be stuck on acquiring yarn....Ravelry is not helping matters either......

1 comment:

peaknits said...

I just found my chevron partners too:)

In response to your question about the simple sock - can you e-mail me over at foppersATcharterDOTnet? I can get back to you with the details:)