Monday, October 22, 2007

Some Loot! YP Spoiler Alert!



Here's pictures of some packages that I received while away on vacation. First up...the first installment of my subscription to Yarn Pirate's Booty Club. It had a bumper sticker as well as a YP pin. Two sets of circular needles, US sizes #1 and #2. And last, but not least, some YP yarn in the color "Killer Bees." Now, these are definitely not colors that I have knit with, ever. So, I'm thinkin' that this yarn is definitely going to stretch my color palette. But that's the beauty of a sock club. I love YP's yarn, and I'm excited to try the needles - don't get me wrong. I'm also a HUGE fan of Addi Turbo magic loop needles. So, I'm wondering how I will like these! I believe they are 24" circs to use for magic loop knitting. I'll let you know! I love magic loop!



Next up, my prize from the contest over at Chicken Knits (for some reason, neither my links or pictures are not working well in Blogger - anyone else having this problem?) Help! When I link to Chicken Knits, it's all this text in my blog post! Not the neat little link that shows up for you all to read. Is this happening to anyone else? AGH! This is what is showing up with my pictures too - no pictures to preview in the post, but just all this text. When I hit "preview," it all goes away, and the correct things are there. It's probably something with HTML, and I'm totally computer illiterate to even try to fix anything like that. I blame it on the fact that I posted ONE POST from a MAC! AGH! Hi Adie! I don't like MAC! Moving on....
My prize loot contains a skein of the great STR in LUCY in lightweight, some wonderful smelling soap, and YUMMY gummy bears (I'm having to hide these from my children). No, seriously, I will share them! Thanks Chicken Knits! You are very generous! :) I'm going to cook up a contest of my own, you know, pay it forward.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you like your package!

peaknits said...

I am a bit unsure as to what to do with my YP - but I did like the whole package:) And your Chicken Knits loot - Nell sends the best stuff ever!