Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Sweet Life


It's been a very busy week (including sickness), so here's some yarn pictures for you all to enjoy.
All Sweet Georgia yarn, as promised in the last post. Most of the yarn is sport weight, but the two blue skeins at the bottom are fingering weight. I wish I could remember the colorways, but alas, I cannot. The yarns aren't marked with the colorways either.
I like Sweet Georgia's slogan, if you will. Unapologetic color. It truly is amazing color. Soft and squishy yarn too. It's too bad that I can't take decent pictures for you. I really should start to bribe the hubby into taking my knitting photos, and/or making me a light box.

I have a surprise to share with you next post. I can't wait to share it! No, it's not a completed FLS, or even anything to do with knitting....but it's wonderful, and I can't wait to tell you about it. Stay tuned, and
enjoy the weekend! We're having a touch of warmer weather here, for which I am eternally grateful.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Gorgeous yarn! Surprise in next post...how long are you going to make us wait?? LOL Take care.