Monday, February 16, 2009

Moving Right Along


Moving right along with the FLS. I'm finally past the sleeve division (for the second time). The picture is pretty dark (surprise, isn't it), but the colors are fabulous! Thanks to Blue Moon for putting two of my favorite colors together tastefully! The colorway I'm using is "Thraven," and it's considered one of their Raven colorways (meaning it has its roots in the color black).
I'm currently working on the body, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to knit at least 2-3 lace repeats each night this week.
Here's hoping you have a great week! Later this week, I'll try to post some pretty Sweet Georgia yarn that I was lucky enough to procure last week in her latest update (a minor miracle of sorts).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Thraven color too. Just too pretty. Now that your on to the lace, you'll fly through it.

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! You'll be done before you know it!!

Morticcia said...

That color is gorgeous! Congrats on soldiering on after the tinking. :-)

Robin said...

I recognize the beginning of this project!! The finished sweater is gorgeous! I really LOVED this color!