Sunday, December 9, 2007

Beading Mojo

This late afternoon was spent getting groovy with my beading mojo back and all.....
Actually, I needed to bead some bracelets for some orders that are soon due, so the beading mojo had to be back for at least a couple of hours. I do have a small jewelry business, and it's advertised mostly by word-of-mouth. This time of year, I usually get requests for name bracelets with birthstone crystals. They are for Mothers, Grandmothers, etc. I had three bracelets to do today, and they are finished, and off my list. YEAH! All are made with sterling silver, swarovski crytals, and Bali beads. The letter blocks are sterling silver as well. Also off my list, a pair of earrings for my daughter's teacher for a Christmas gift. They are also made in sterling, shell, and swarovski crystals.



And I made a jewelry set for myself, because I'm always looking for something nice to wear with black. This set is made of swarovski crystals, seed beads, Bali beads, and sterling silver findings. I really like it, and will try to coordinate my outfit to wear to work tomorrow so that I can wear this set with it. Pitiful, I know.



Now try to imagine cooridnating your handknit socks and your handcrafted jewelry to match your outfits.....yeah, I know, it's Christmas time, and no one wants to think that hard! :)

Have a great week!

BTW - sorry for the terrible pictures, I'm not great at photographing my jewelry. Have to beg DH for a lightbox soon.....

No comments: