Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Instant Gratification

I'm a bit too tired and just "out-of-sorts" to write about anything major here. But a little instant gratification always does wonders for the soul.
Cove Purl Ridge Scarf by Stephen West of Westknits.
Yarn: Madelinetosh Vintage Worsted Weight in the Cove colorway, hence the name of the project.
Needles - US#7 - Signatures circulars. LOVE THEM!
Great pattern, great needles, great yarn. And a gift for a Great (as in wonderful, awesome, rockin') Aunt, who is more like my sister. Happy Birthday, Adrienne!
This knit's for you.

3 comments:

Zonda said...

Lovely scarf I like that colorway. Must check that pattern out. I just got my signatures in, need to find a project to use them on!

peaknits said...

I love this - and that colorway is gorgeous! Instant gratification is sometimes just the shot in the arm we need to get through the week:)

Aunt Adie said...

This is awesome. Thank you Kwissy!