Sunday, February 21, 2010

Falling....

Falling behind on knitting, cleaning, and life in general. I'm even falling behind on viewing the Olympics. For shame. I've got to get cracking. Today marks the first day of three days at home, no work. This comes after seven consecutive work days in a row, so I don't mind. But I do think I need to put a little spring into my step, and color into my gray days.

How about this sock to take away the winter doldrums?
Pop sock (please notice the lack of plural status). This is the first one. I have yet to knit the second one. After the Olympics, I say!

These crazy self-striping yarns make me smile all day long. And my navy uniform may have to make way for some crazy socks in the next couple of weeks. I think it may be necessary for my very survival during these long winter months!

1 comment:

peaknits said...

gosh, yummy!! More crack:)