Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Sunday Afternoon Post


Nana's scarf, a project from long ago. I finally finished it these last couple of days. It's knit in Brooks Farm Merino wool, so it's nice and soft. Nana picked the colors, and I knit this simple pattern from the Yarn Harlot.. This pattern seems to work really well with variegated yarn, and handspun.

I can't stay long, as it's Super Bowl Sunday, and we have a bunch of people coming over to watch the game. Me, I'm just looking forward to the friendship and the food!

Here's wishing you all enjoyment during the game tonight! And as a Pennsylvania resident, I feel compelled to shout - "GO STEELERS!"

3 comments:

peaknits said...

Go Pack! :) Either way - good snacks and friends - it's a win! Good luck!

knit one, knit two said...

I love this scarf -the colorwave almost looks plaid. So cool.

Zonda said...

I love how the colorway patterned out.